You see backhoe-loaders on nearly every construction site around town. Learn how these amazing machines work and what they are able to do.
1. Before excavation of the backhoe loader, the bucket mouth and outriggers of the loading bucket should be fixed with the ground, so that the front and rear wheels are slightly off the ground and keep the level of the body to improve the stability of the machinery. Before digging operation, the loading bucket should be turned over so that the bucket mouth is facing the ground and the front wheels are slightly off the ground, step down and lock the brake pedal, then extend the outriggers so that the rear wheels are off the ground and keep the horizontal position.
2. If you brake suddenly in the middle of the arm's descent, the impact caused by its inertia will damage the digging device and can destroy the stability of the machine and cause a tipping accident. When operating, the manipulation handle should be smooth and should not move sharply; the brake should not be applied midway when the arm is descending. Do not use high speed gear when digging. The rotation should be smooth and should not hit and be used to smash the side of the trench. The cushioning block at the rear end of the arm should be kept intact; if damaged, it should be repaired before use. When shifting, the digging unit should be in the middle of transport, the outriggers should be retracted and the lifting arm should be raised before proceeding.
3. Before the loading operation, the slewing mechanism of the excavating device should be placed in the middle position and fixed with a pull plate. During the loading process, the low speed gear should be used. The floating position of the valve should not be used when the bucket lifting arm is being lifted. The distribution valves of the hydraulic steering system are divided into four front valves and four rear valves. The front four valves operate the outriggers, lifting arm and loading bucket for outrigger telescoping and loading operations; the rear four valves operate the bucket, slewing, moving arm and bucket handle for slewing and digging operations. The power performance of the machine and the capacity of the hydraulic system do not allow or make it possible to carry out loading and digging operations at the same time.
4. When the first four valves are operating, the last four valves must not be working at the same time. During driving or operation, it is strictly forbidden to ride or stand anywhere on the backhoe loader except in the cab.
5. General backhoe loader system using wheeled tractor as the host, before and after the addition of loading and excavation devices, respectively, so that the length and weight of machinery increased above, therefore, driving to avoid high speed or sharp turns to prevent accidents. Downhill shall not skid in neutral gear. When the hydraulic piston rod of the bucket and bucket handle is kept in fully extended position, it can make the bucket close to the moving arm and the digging device is in the shortest state, which is conducive to driving. When driving, the legs should be completely retracted, digging device should be fixed firmly, loading device should be lowered, bucket and bucket handle hydraulic piston rod should remain fully extended position.
6. Wheeled tractor converted into backhoe loader, the machine weight increased a lot, in order to reduce the tyre in the case of heavy load damage, when parked to take the rear wheels off the ground measures. When parked for more than time, should raise the legs, so that the rear wheels off the ground; parked for more than time, should make the rear wheels off the ground, and should be in the rear of the suspension below the support with cushion.